Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sixties_Chick's Groovin' On Shop is open for business

If you know what the meaning of groovy is... you might be a sixties chick.

I was remembering my first 45 speed record (was it the Sun label Elvis "Don't be Cruel"?) and how anxious I was to get home and play it on the new Hi Fi I had gotten for my birthday.  I briefly wondered if I could use one of the scatter pins on my sweater to play the music. Hmmmm, no.

Wish I could tell you that record is for sale in the Sixties_Chick shop, but sadly it was last seen being used for a Frisbee in the  summer of 1972.

However, there are a few vintage items in the shop and a wide variety of things you might enjoy. Let me know if you want to make an offer on any of these items. I am rarely insulted by an offer and usually say yes.

Have a groovy day!

No comments: