Friday, February 26, 2010

Speaking of music

Speaking of music, records, etc. I have to share a great discovery with you.  I found a wonderful little shop on Bonanzle where you may be able to find "your song" from back in the day. Jeterdaman1's Booth is loaded with GOLD.


I guess the first song I ever danced to in public was Chuck Berry's Rock Around the Clock. I didn't see it there, but another golden oldie of Chucks, School Day  was there or, how about Paul Anka? The 45 record "You are my Destiny" its sultry melody is humming in my brain now.


There are LP records in the shop too. Best of the Beachboys looks good, or how about Paul Revere and the Raiders . Don't you buy that Elvis: recorded at Madison Square Garden LP though. I've got my eye on it.


Rock on!
This is NOT a paid ad, just a community service. I really like this booth. 
 

No comments: